A delightful gathering of raccoon friends will bring joy and nature to your wall decor collection. This is a fun piece of canvas wall art that will brighten up any room in your home!
Wall art is reproduced in San Diego using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Hanging hardware, either a sawtooth or wire hanger dependent on art size, is attached for easy hanging and artist biography information is included on backside so that you may learn more about the artist’s inspiration.
Canvas Artwork is hand-stretched over a 1½” deep all-natural wood frame. The canvas wraps around the sides gallery style, providing a finished decorative edge. While not needed for our canvases, solid wood framing in a contemporary style is available in five color choices.
Giclee Art Prints use premium archival paper. Our non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years. Framed & Matted Giclee Prints come with transparent acrylic glass, mat, & hanging wire.
- Canvas Wall Art is giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5” wood frame, while Art Prints come on premium archival paper and are also printed in the giclee method.
- Canvas Wall Art is gallery wrapped with image wrapping to sides. Art Prints may be purchased framed and matted with transparent acrylic glass, or unframed shipping in a clear envelope.
- Great clarity, depth and color are achieved by printing canvas and art prints in the Giclee method
- Non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years and our inks are Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Artist biography information is included
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- A sawtooth or wire hanger is attached for easy hanging
- This product is proudly printed in the U.S.A.
About the Artist: Eli Halpin
Eli is short for Elizabeth. Artist Eli Halpin grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses attention on the facial expressions of animals, while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Eli's work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor, while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.